Rosemary and garlic smashed potatos
These are like roast potatoes only faster!
|Potatoes cut into cubes|
- Boil the potatoes until the outside feel soft, but they are not cooked, about 10 mins
- Drain the potatoes and then shake them in the pan to smash them up a bit!
- Drizzle lots of olive oil over a baking sheet and pop in the oven to heat
- Stir roasted garlic, and rosemary into the potatoes
- Place on to the heated baking sheet, turn in the olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Cook for 30 mins at 400C until golden and crispy